Monday, August 9, 2010

My Babies

Because the girls were gone last week with my parents, I had the opportunity to be the mother of two toddlers again. It was a great opportunity for me to learn a few things. 1) The house is much cleaner and much quieter with the girls gone! 2)I rely A LOT on my girls for help 3) I rely A LOT on my girls for entertainment - I was so bored! 4) My "babies" are amazingly adorable and such cute little friends.

Fisher and Quincy basked in the increased attention and solitude. We were able to read books, play outside, play at the mall, and visit the pet store without being pulled in so many directions. I loved the opportunity to focus on these little ones again without worrying about piano lessons, homework, friends, and soccer practices!
Quincy LOVES animals, especially puppies. She goes toddling after any and every dog we see, saying, "puppy." Unfortunately for her, Dan and I are not animal people, so the pet store will have to suffice.