Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Trip to the Zoo

We had a random Monday off of school in September. I started the morning off with no grand ambition, but then as I puttered around aimlessly in my bathrobe and the kids were mesmerized mindlessly in front of the television, I thought, "What are we doing?!" So, I called my mom and we quickly rallied ourselves for an impromptu visit to the zoo.

I'm lucky that Jeffrey and my mom are always up for an adventure. It was a beautiful day and SO much more fun than cleaning and watching television! The kids always love the zoo and the little ones are so funny with the animals. Quincy talks baby talk to all the cute baby animals and Fisher can't get enough of the snakes and spiders.

We were able to happen upon a very friendly giraffe who was literally a foot away from us.