Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Flat Tire

So, my parents took us to the Tetons the week after Labor Day. We were all very excited, but we had a bit of a delay when my parents got a flat tire about half way there. It tacked on about two hours to an already long trip, but we managed just fine.

We were lucky enough to spot the tire while stopping for gas, so we were able to change it in the safety and comfort of a parking lot. (I obviously use the word "we" very loosely here. I played no part in the actual changing of the tire.)



My mom and I played games with the kids to keep them entertained. And luckily, to their amusement, we found the oddest cockroach/beetle thing we'd ever seen in the grass nearby. Before too long, we were on our way. Once we reached Jackson Hole, we stopped at Bubba's BBQ, which is a tradition. And then we headed into Teton National Park where we would be staying.