Saturday, November 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Taylor!

Taylor is my first-born, my darling little baby. But, ten years later, she's not so little anymore. It seems like she is getting taller, more mature, and more grown up literally every day and I feel like time is passing right in front of my eyes! Taylor is a bright, athletic, even tempered little lady. She has been a constant joy. But more than anything else, she has a heart of gold. She is a truly amazing sister. She is my right hand and biggest helper. Without ever being asked, she is always there to console the little kids, put on their shoes, get them dressed, or help them get something to eat. She is instinctively nurturing and innately tender. She will be a wonderful mommy someday. I absolutely adore my "Little Bit" and don't know what I'd do or be without her. She made me a mommy and changed my life forever.