Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wannabe Sociologist

This is me when I was little. Oh, to be that cute again!

This entry is one of those personal confession types. Most of my posts are dedicated to the latest and greatest that my kids are doing, but this one is just about quirky old me. I don't know if many people know this about me, so I thought I'd come clean. Since the time I was little I have been a wannabe sociologist. I love to study people, their relationships, their personalities, their motives, their actions. I don't even know that I do it consciously. And I don't know if this make me unique. Although, I think it might because it drives my sweet husband bananas.

But I felt like I had to confess. So, you can bet that if you're reading this, I've personality profiled you, studied your relationships, and theorized about my relationship with you. But don't fret, it's not in a self-righteous way, because heaven knows I'm crazier than a bed bug. Anyway, now that I've got that off my chest, I feel much better. At least now you know.