Monday, July 6, 2009

Thomas the Train

This is Thomas the Train. He is an evil, hypnotic tempter masquerading as a fun-loving train. He
successfully lures my two-year old into a semi-vegetative state several times a day. And when Fisher is not watching Thomas, he begs me in broken-record fashion, "choo choo show, choo choo show." I have come to despise Thomas to my very core.
Tiffany bought Fisher some Thomas books in an attempt to divert his attention from the television. Although they're a nice supplement, they don't fully satisfy Fisher's Thomas "fix." And now Fisher is sick, and being a somewhat of a "softie," I feel bad for him and indulge his little addiction more than I should. I am an enabler! So, I'm mentally steeling myself for yet another day of "Monus" as Fisher likes to call him.