Sunday, April 22, 2012

St. George

So, way back in January our little family was able to take a quick little jaunt down to St. George for a three day weekend. Dan hates this picture because it was 55 pounds ago (yay Dan!), but I still think it's sweet.
I was able to take a lot of pictures with my fancy schmancy new camera Dan bought me for Christmas. (yay Dan!) The kids had so much fun playing on new playgrounds and just having a change of pace.
I love my little kiddies and it was so nice having them isolated from everything and all to myself.
Quincy got a legitimate black-eye, by the way. We don't beat her, for the record. It was quite the shiner, though.
Quincy is our little climber and is really quite good at it. She can climb anything and everything with the greatest of ease. Another reason to call her our little monkey.