Sunday, August 30, 2015

Random Daily Life


Quincy is just plain silly. A total nut. A character. I wish I'd been keeping a journal of all the crazy things she has done and said throughout her life. She never ceases to amaze me. Here, she is wearing a pillow on her head and saying something ridiculous.


Warning: Not for the faint of heart. Fisher gets bloody noses. A lot. This is a regular occurrence at our house.

Loose teeth. A staple of childhood. Seems like someone is always wiggling a tooth. Sidenote and confession: I am a puller, picker, and pincher. It takes superhuman discipline to contain myself. It takes a lot of willpower for me not to reach over and just rip that thing right out of his mouth! And don't even get me started on pimples, stray hairs, peeling skin, etc.


Sick days are the worst. Quincy looks particularly down and out with this one. Look at the bags under those eyes! Poor thing!