Thursday, January 15, 2015

Quincy is 6!

I must admit that Quincy's birthdays are almost the most difficult for me personally. Simply because she is my baby, and every birthday of hers seems to close another chapter of my life. I can't believe how quickly time has flown.

She has been the perfect baby to "end on", though. The true icing on the cake. She is so full of . . well, everything.




From the day she was born, she has been attached to my side. She loves to cuddle, snuggle, hang on, kiss, squeeze, and nuzzle. And she thinks every animal and every thing tiny is "so cute" (said in a very high pitch, squealy voice.) She is a diva, a princess, an artist, an observer, a tag along, a good sport, a pretender, an animal lover, a socialite, a dreamer, a talker, and a sweetheart.

For her birthday this year, Quincy had a fun-filled day. We started the morning off right with
obligatory donuts. After she got out of school at noon, she went to lunch and shopping with Grandma and Grandpa Ross. Later, her simple wish was to go to Chuck E. Cheese's. And who am I to deny a birthday wish? She and Fisher used to call it "Chuck a Jesus," which is both sacrilegious and hilarious. So I took Quincy, her three friends, and Fisher to Chuck E. Cheese's after school and we had a great time. Afterwards, we met up with the rest of the family, both sets of grandparents, the Hansens, and Jameson and April for cake, ice cream, and present opening. A great day!